Sunday, May 1, 2011

|sem 6 is officially over|

hello people..=)

sementara tunggu subuh nih....kite bercerite k...hehe

alhamdulillah...yesterday (saturday) was the final day for my final exams...amin...=)...it's time for partaayyy...!!

hehe....tadela...never been to any party before...hehe...ouh ya....tomorrow i'm going out with my lovely kak ti...nak beli tiket bas..me, myn n kak ti have decided to balik on wednesday...after kak ti's last paper...(C++)....hoho..creepy ouh subject tuh..but not to worry...kak ti confirm dapat A..hehhe

what else to tell ya??

my first day of internship at Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas on monday, 9th may 2011....nervous...what to wear, what to bring, whom should i report duty to..bla..bla..bla...all these questions popped up in my head recently...aiyoh...insyaallah..everything will be just fine...kan???

happy sunday people...tata...

p/s: my world has turned upside down...siang tido..malam bejage...must change this habit before i started my internship...hehe..


No comments: