Sunday, May 1, 2011

|me and him|

assalamualaikum n gud morning people!!!!

yesterday which is saturday...i went out with one of my bestest friend ever...this is his final semester and i think after this, it is hard for us to hang out again..one thing for sure, i will come to his wedding...no matter what...hehe...

i'm so so so starving when i got into his car but...we only had our dinner at 9.00pm...hehe...my stomach made so much noise but thankfully...he didn't hear it...hehe...die belanje makan...treat for my birthday...=)

we also watched a movie...thor...nice and fun...xrugi la kalau tgk...definitely there will be thor 2...hehe...
pastu, die hantar sy pulang...thanx...u really made my day...

and i can't believe that i am sooooooo talkative...non-stop talking...mesti telinga die penat dengar sy membebel...hehe...

just want to share my happy day...he is one of a kind...sorry girls..!!he's taken....his fiancee' is one very lucky girl..

tata...

No comments: