Thursday, February 17, 2011

|hole in the heart|

dear all....

after had a long conversation with farah yesterday, so i took her advice...i told him i will not text or contact him until i fully recover from my 'sickness'....i need some time to think back what have i done...my heart really hurt and i feel like there's a hole in my heart when i told him i wanted some space...i'm not sure why i felt this way....he kept asking what are his mistakes...he wanted me to tell him what to do to make me, us happy again...and i told him, none of this happen because of him....he had done nothing wrong to me...me myself is the real big problem....i really do love him, but somehow i have this negative feelings...ain ni gile la....yup...i do think my self stupid n gile....sorry dear...i really do love you...i miss you...will you please wait for me???till i'm ready...i don't want to make the same mistake...please forgive me....
hearts,
me...

No comments: