Wednesday, January 5, 2011

|i luv u|

hye peeps!!!

i dont know how to describe how i feel in words..confused...should i be mad or shouldn't i...but why did i feel this way....i know you will not find my blog...u even don't know the existence of my blog...so, this is what i would like to say to u...

to my dearest and old friend....
u know i love you...
i tried very hard to understand you situation...
i always try my best to not angry at you...
yeah, we did face several problems...
sometimes we had arguments...
though it wasn't always caused by you...
but then, i always find a way in my heart to forgive u...
cause i really appreciate our 6 years of friendship...

so i wish you the all the happiness in the world...
thanks for being a great person in my life...
i'll cherished all the sweet memories of me n u...

i'm sorry...

3 comments:

Fara Dee said...

Hope you and your friend are just fine always yeah ;)

aiNaz said...

thanx fara dee....hope so..=(

Anonymous said...

mengapa tidak:)