Sunday, August 29, 2010

...my silence...

ello...

It's been a while kn since my last post..if i'm not mistaken, more than 2weeks da kot..hehe...sorry...coz i've been very bz n i have n o time to update my bloggy..i have so many stories to share but assignments n tests had kept me very bz...blame them n not me ok...hehe...i always sleep very late during the nights n i had cnsider myself as nocturnal..hehe...n some of my friends also called me kelawar..haha..then,with not enough sleep at night, i got very sleepy in the class..especially the 8 a.m classes..hehe...aiyo...jahat kn?hehe..ouh...rite now i'm blogging in a car using my phone..otw home from al-andalus restaurant..arabian cuisine..ouh..forgot to tell ya..i'm at shah alam visiting a very best friend of mine..we had planned to bukak pose together with another one best friend of mine..nurin n shakila..we went to klcc n nurin's bf,haziq joined us n take us there..we ate at dome n after borak2 for about 2hours, we went to pavillion..shakila bought a very cute jacket..ok..die krus..cng bli bju..n after that,shakila pny bf dtg amik die n ktorg p lepak kt andalus tu..ni bru nk lik..nurin da pgsan cb mgantk..sy pn da ctart pning cb memblogging dlm kete..hehe..tu dlu la wat mase ni ek..later on, sy update lg..hehe..daa..

No comments: